Our Cooperative Procurement Management Services offers the most robust assortment of skilled trades & ancillary bids available on a cooperative basis. The package covers everything from skilled trades to technology bids such as IP Integration Services.
You have enough on your plate maintaining the district’s facilities. Leave the hassles associated with bidding to us. You will have access to 65 skilled trade and ancillary bids complete with awarded vendors and bid pricing, on a time and material or line-item basis. Not only will you be rid of the bidding hassle, but also you can rest assured that you are legally compliant. Whether the need is routine such as annual maintenance or an emergency, you will have the tools to address the situation without delay.
From boiler repair to smart boards, hundreds of co-op members are enjoying the peace of mind and efficiency offered by this low-cost, cooperatively bid solution. All bid on a county-by-county basis to ensure local vendor participation.
Some of the highlights are….
- 40+ Skilled Trades such as electrical, clocks & intercom, glazing, painting, etc.
- IP Integration (ProMedia – current award holder)
- Compliance Services (i.e. Asbestos Management, Pest Management)
- Textbook Freight – Save from 5% – 8% off of publisher shipping rates.
- School Furniture
- Interactive Whiteboards – Including SMART, Promethian
- Athletic Reconditioning Bid
- Musical Instrument Repair
- Maintenance Parts Bid (Currently awarded to Grainger, covers the entire catalog)
- Data Storage Retrieval
- Copier Bids (lease and purchase options)
- Piano Bid
and many more…..
You are free of the tedious bid work, and can rest assured that your contracted services are bid according to the public bid process